We appreciate every opportunity we’ve had to work with you and your pet(s)! You can share your Forest Home Animal Clinic experience and as a thank you we would like to offer saving possibilities!
Our Care Enough to Share referral program provides current clients the opportunity to receive gift certificates and new clients the ability to earn credit towards their first veterinary exam appointment!
For each new client you refer, receive a Gift Certificate that you can apply to your next visit regarding veterinary, boarding, or doggy daycamp services!
- Ask one of our friendly team members for Care Enough to Share Gift Cards.
- Write your first and last name on the section labeled “Referring Client”.
- Pass the cards on to friends and family who have not been to our clinic before.
- Inform them to present the card at their first visit in addition to writing your first and last name on the Welcome sheet where it asks “How did you learn about our clinic?”
- Once we receive the referral information, expect a $20 Gift Certificate for each referral in the mail within the month!
Receive credit towards your first veterinary exam appointment!
- Bring along the filled out Care Enough to Share Card to your first appointment and write the first and last name of the person who referred you on the Welcome sheet where it asks “How did you learn about our clinic?”.
- Give the card to either the Technician working with you or one of the Receptionists.
- Immediately receive credit towards your first veterinary exam appointment for the cost of a wellness exam ($59.55)!
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help! You can contact us at (414) 424-2340 or [email protected]