My animals are worth every penny, especially when it’s regarding their wellbeing. However, it's always helpful to save money when possible. As I mentioned in my last post, my cat, Rupert, is on Hill’s Pet Nutrition i/d gastrointestinal prescription food and hypo-allergenic treats for his IBD. Thankfully, Hill’s makes printable coupons for prescription pet food and treats!
To print coupons for your pet, follow directions below:
- Go to Hill’s Pet Nutrition Special Offers.
- Select the coupon you want (If your pet is on prescription food, make sure to select coupons that say Prescription Diet).
- Click the blue Print Coupons button in the lower right hand corner.
- Follow the prompt and enter in your name, email, and postal code.
- Optional: Check box that says “Notify me of future offers”
- Click Print Coupons
We are happy to help if you need assistance with this process. Give us a call at (414) 425-2340 or email us at [email protected]
Disclaimer: Nothing contained in this blog is intended to establish a physician-patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained veterinarian or other health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.