How to Enroll in Doggie Day Camp?
- Fill out the online Doggie Day Camp Enrollment Form under the Doggie Day Camp tab
- After we receive your completed form, we will contact you to set up an Evaluation Day
- The Evaluation Day can be either a half morning or a full day
- If you are a clinic client, there will be no charge for the Evaluation
- If you are not yet a clinic client, there will be a one time processing fee of $21.52
- If your pet is approved, we will work out a schedule for your pet to come join our camper family!
- If we do not feel your dog is a candidate for camp, we will call and your pet can be picked up
General Information and Doggie Day Camp Requirements
All dogs must successfully pass our temperament evaluation. We reserve the right to refuse admission for any reason. All dogs must be up to date with the following services:
- Annual DHPP/DHLPP (distemper complex)
- Annual Bordatella vaccine
- Annual CIV (Canine Influenza Vaccine)
- Rabies vaccine (for all dogs over 4 months of age)
- Annual fecal with negative results (no ova or parasites seen)
- If 6 months or older, must be spayed/neutered
- All dogs should be on flea/tick and heartworm preventative and must be parasite free (if your pet is found to have fleas/ticks, they will be taken out of camp and treated at your expense
Written proof from your veterinarian including all of the above requirements must be provided by you if you are not a clinic client before your dog's Evaluation Day.
All dogs must be in good health and not have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days.
All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective. Owner must certify their dog/s have not harmed/shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or dog.
Doggie Day Camp is available Monday through Friday from 6 am to 6 pm. If you need a later pick up, we can provide that service up to 6:30 pm with prior notice. If your pet is not picked up by 6:30 pm, they will be moved to an appropriate accommodation overnight at your expense.